Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 1

Started a new blog today. I have all of my windows and craft supplies to get started! Just looking for some time  now....lol

For those of you who do not know me or my family, my fiance owns his own business as a window installer. We get roughly 20 windows a day in which really is 40 different panes. For years we have been throwing the windows in dumpsters not thinking twice until now! I have a dream!!!

 I have always sold things, heck I bought my first car selling diapers on ebay! lol I have been inspired by Tim's grandmother at craft shows. I just know all the time and hard work she puts into her crafts and to have people look and admire what she does just warms your heart. I always wanted to do something in the craft field but I am not very artistic. I have been told by a couple of people that visited my home that I have great ideas for different things so I would like to put those ideas into these windows.

I plan to make chalkboards, mirrors, photo frames, wedding menus/seating charts, planters, tables, hutches, cabinets, and collages. Like I said this is Day 1, lets see where we go from here.

My first craft show is on May 5 in Lebanon.....I will post pictures as I get things done.

Window Designs by Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment